Terms & Conditions
Indonesia Liveaboard offers dive, snorkel and exploration cruises throughout the Indonesian island archipelago with various liveaboard vessels from different companies with a long history and experience in the liveaboard business.
The individual cruise prices of each listed cruise respective cruise ship on this website always include:
– Accommodation on board in different standards for each person
– Transfers to and from the airport or hotel on the Indonesian island of embarkation or disembarkation
– Scheduled daily dives inclusive licensed dive guide including dawn & night dives
– Full board – all meals, water tea or coffee
Please Note: Airport taxes, NITROX fillings, Additional Fees (Harbour, National park, local taxes, distance fee, fuel surcharges etc.) are NOT included in most cruise rates and are expected to be paid in advance or latest at embarkation of the cruise ship. Information about additional fees can be found at the cruise schedules of each cruise ship.
After you have chosen your preferred cruise (ship, cruise destination and date) please click on the link “REQUEST THIS CRUISE” on the cruise schedule of a certain boat to send a email request for this cruise. Upon receive of your cruise request. we will confirm availability, price and terms & conditions of your chosen liveaboard cruise with the cruise ship company.
We intend to confirm your liveaboard cruise request within 5 working days via email and inform you about every detail of your chosen cruise.
Terms of Payment
– 25% of the total price of a booking/cruise inclusive it’s additional fees has to be paid as pre-payment within 10 days after your cruise is available and your booking confirmed.
– the remaining travel price has to be paid no later than 90 days before the date of departure
– bookings for fewer than 90 days before the date of departure the entire invoice price is to be paid at the time of reservation
Part or full charter reservations
– 25% of the total price of the booking is to be paid as pre-payment within 10 days of time of booking
– 2nd pre-payment of 30% of the total price is to be paid 180 days before the date of departure
– remaining booking price is to be paid no later than 90 days before the date of departure
– bookings for fewer than 90 days before the date of departure the entire invoice price has to be paid at the time of reservation.
– When paying with credit card a service charge of 3% will apply
For modifications, booking changes or cancellations before departure of travel, the following cancellation charges apply:
Cancellation cost for individual bookings
– More than 90 days prior to departure: 20% of total invoice cost
– 90 – 61 days prior to departure: 50% of total invoice cost
– 60 – 0 days prior to departure, non-appearance on departure day: 90% of total invoice cost
Cancellation cost for part and full charter bookings
– more than 180 days prior to departure: 20% of total invoice cost
– 180 – 91 days prior to departure: 50% of total invoice cost
– 90 – 0 days prior to departure, non-appearance on departure day: 90% of total invoice cost