- Banda Sea
- 10 Days / 9 Nights
- 0 Review
- NOT Available
- Additional Dives
- Airport Pick Up
- Boat Cabin Accommodation
- Daily Scheduled Dives
- Dive Guide
- Full Board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/Airport to Boat Transfer
- Land Excursions
- Port and/or National Park Entrance Fees
- Soft Drinks
- Tour Guide
Banda Sea Liveaboard Cruise Oceanic – North Banda & Kai Islands
Banda Sea Liveaboard Cruise
“North Banda Sea & Kai Islands“
Oceanic Banda Sea Liveaboard Cruise Route, Duration & Rate:
Embarkation is on the first day and disembarkation on the last published day early in the morning.
From 3.330 Euro (Suite 3.600 Euro)
Please Note: OCEANIC Liveaboard is charging it’s liveaboard cruise rates in Euro! This websites general currency setting in US$ are subject to change due to exchange rate fluctuations.
- The same number of nights as of days of the cruise, disembarking in the morning of the last published date.
- Transfers from the airport or hotel to the boat, and back at the end of the cruise.
- Full board, soft drinks, tea, coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Full Board on board, Tea, Coffee, Snacks and 1 Soft Drink at lunch and Dinner.
- An average of 3 or 4 dives per day. Night dives almost every day unless conditions or long sailing distance do not permit it. Check dive in the afternoon plus night dive on the day of arrival, and two morning dives on the last day to allow for desaturation before departure the following day.
- Land tours as specified in the schedule of the cruise.
- Diving tanks and weights for divers. Snorkeling gear and one intro dive for non-divers.
- Additional complimentary services onboard such as library, music or first aids.
Price does NOT include
- Any other way of transportation than SMY Ondina or MY Oceanic.
- Alcoholic drinks, tips & gratuities and any other onboard service not specified above like, equipment rental, nitrox… etc
- Harbour fee of 250 Euros to be paid onboard or transferred together with the price of the cruise. This is to cover the expenses of National Park and M.P.A. fees, fuel surcharge and harbor clearance.
- Every cruise we run short excursions to visit spectacular landscapes, local villages, wildlife, deserted beaches… etc. This doesn’t affect the number of dives scheduled unless agreed upon by the guests.
- If you want to visit any other place in Indonesia before or after the cruise we can refer you to our local partner that specializes in organizing land tours and extensions across the country.
10 Days / 9 Nights – North Banda Sea & Kai Islands Liveaboard Cruise
From: Ambon to: Tual
Disclaimer: Itineraries are only for orientation and might be modified due to weather conditions, sea conditions and other external causes. Departures are only guaranteed with a minimum of 6 paying passengers.
Day 1: Ambon
Pick up at Ambon airport, transfer to the boat, welcome drink and accommodation. Check dive in the afternoon at the Twilight Zone in Ambon (muck diving), plus night dive. Overnight sail to Nusa Laut.
- Ambon, Maluku, Indonesia
- 1-2 Dives
Day 2: Pombo Island
First morning dive in Pulau Pombo. Noon and afternoon dives at the famous site Ameths Knoll, a reef parallel to the coast that the local villagers have protected since the old times, to allow fish to spawn and spill over to adjacent areas. Overnight sail to Suanggi.
- Pulau Pombo, Waai, Central Maluku Regency, Maluku, Indonesia
- 3-4 Dives
Day 3: Suanggi Island
Three day dives in Pulau Suanggi, the northernmost island of the Banda group. After third dive sail to Bandaneira, probably the most beautiful natural anchorage of Indonesia. Dusk dive at the mandarin fish site, and dinner at a restored colonial house.
- Pulau Suanggi, Tuniwara, West Seram Regency, Maluku, Indonesia
- 3-4 Dives
Day 4: Banda Neira
Cultural visit around Bandaneira, the heart of the Spice Islands: Fort Rotterdam, culture museum, the Governors House and the nutmeg plantation. After cultural visit dive the famous places around Bandaneira such as Batu Kapal, Pohon Mirin or Lava Flows.
- Banda Neira, Central Maluku Regency, Maluku, Indonesia
- Land Excursion & Dive
Day 5: Hatta Island
3 day dives around Pulau Hatta and Karang Hatta, located at southern part of Banda group. Overnight sail to Pulau Koon.
- Pulau Hatta, Central Maluku Regency, Maluku, Indonesia
- 3-4 Dives
Day 6: Koon Island
Three day dives around the very strategic eastern point of Pulau Koon, where the walls on both sides of the island converge into a sandy plateau facing a deep trench, congregating large masses of fish and the added excitement of some pelagic sightings. Overnight sail to Kurkap.
- Pulau Koon, Indonesia
- 3-4 Dives
Day 7: Kurkap Island
Full diving day in Kurkap, diving the main island as well as the reef to the north of the island. Both feature pristine corals gardens and plenty of fish life. After the night dive, sail to Pulau Bui.
- Pulau Kurkap, Indonesia
- 3-4 Dives
Day 8: Bui Island
Two mornings dive in different seamounts to the north of Pulau Bui, Villoch Reef and Ultima Frontera. Afternoon and night dive in another reef adjacent to Pulau Bui. After the third dive will visit a beautiful white sand beach located on the south part of the island, a long sand bar surrounded by turquoise waters.
- Pulau Bui, Indonesia
- 3-4 Dives
Day 9: Tayandu Island
Two morning dives north of Pulau Tayandu, first in Karang Rembang and second in Batu Guano. In the afternoon visit Pasir Panjang (a kilometre-plus stretch of white sand beach lined with coconut trees) on our way to Tual. Preparation for departure the morning after.
- Tayandu Islands, Indonesia
- 2 Dives
Day 10: Tual
- Tual, Tual City, Maluku, Indonesia
- 0 Dives