- Additional Dives
- Airport Pick Up
- Boat Cabin Accommodation
- Daily Scheduled Dives
- Dive Guide
- Full Board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/Airport to Boat Transfer
- Land Excursions
- Port and/or National Park Entrance Fees
- Soft Drinks
- Tour Guide
Jewels of Indonesia Cruise Amira Liveaboard – 11 Nights
“Jewels of Indonesia”
Liveaboard Cruise with MSV AMIRA
This tour in the Banda Sea leads us from Saumlaki over Misool / Raja Ampat to Sorong.
This cruise is carried out in 2 variations.
1. Saumlaki – Sorong 12 Days
2. Saumlaki – Sorong 15 Days
This tour in the Banda Sea leads along an island chain from the Tanimbar to Seram. Under water you will find beautiful steep walls with lots of fish. In some places there is a good chance to encounter big fish. The highlight of the tour is the coral and macro paradise around the island of Misool. Places like Gorgonian Passage, Fiabacet and many others are guarantors for colorful, adventure-intensive dives.
– Port clearance & Harbour tax: USD 150
– National park fee & Local fee: USD 130
– Distance fee: USD 495
Cruise Rate starts from 5.863 US$ – 12 Days/11 Nights
– Cabins with air conditioning and hot /cold water shower and western toilet
– All meals
– Diving with compressed air & Nitrox
– Multilingual tour guides on board
– Land excursions
– 15 liter tanks
– Diving lessons
– Port clearance and harbour tax
– National park fee and local fee
– Fuel surcharge
– Souvenirs on board
– Alcohol and Soft Drinks
– Dive, travel and medical Insurance
Sample itinerary: 12 Days/11 Nights – Jewels of Indonesia Liveaboard Cruise
We reserve the right to change the travel itinerary or any agreed services, if force majeure, unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances require us to do so.
Day 1: Saumlaki
The Amira crew will transfer our guests from Saumlaki airport or the hotel to the ship. After a welcome briefing by the cruise director, our guests move into their cabins before embarking Saumlaki. If possible a first dive will take place.
- Saumlaki, Tanimbar Islands Regency, Maluku, Indonesia
- 0-1 Dives
We offer 3-4 divers daily, including a dusk or night dive if possible. When crossing, a maximum of 2 dives per day will take place.
- Banda Sea
- 3 to 4 Dives per Day
Day 11: Raja Ampat
Final day of diving with 2 scheduled dives and transfer to the port of Sorong.
- 2 Dives
Day 12: Sorong
Check-out and transfer by the Amira crew to the airport of Sorong.
- Port of Sorong, Indonesia