- Additional Dives
- Airport Pick Up
- Boat Cabin Accommodation
- Daily Scheduled Dives
- Dive Guide
- Full Board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/Airport to Boat Transfer
- Land Excursions
- Port and/or National Park Entrance Fees
- Soft Drinks
- Tour Guide
Raja Ampat, Banda, Flores Liveaboard Blue Manta – 11 Nights
Raja Ampat – Banda Sea – Flores
Liveaboard Cruise with KM Blue Manta
AVAILABLE CRUISE DURATIONS
12 Days/11 Nights – > 30 Dives
13 Days/12 Nights – > 30 Dives
Sorong – Raja Ampat – Banda Sea – Maumere/Flores
Starting in South Raja Ampat including Misool you will be immersed in an amazing array of marine life and diving diversity. The abundance continues with critters, sea snakes, manta rays, sharks and much more as we cross the Banda Sea. Let our experienced crew show you these remote and almost untouched locations with wonderful reefs and stunning drop offs, before we finish our trip with muck diving at its best in Maumere. We also have known cleaning stations for potential sighting of hammerheads……
- Round trip transfer local Hotel/Airport – Boat
- All nights’ accommodation on Boat
- All meals (Western & Indonesian) snacks, hot beverages, coffee, tea, Milo, soft drinks
- Towels, toiletries, & cabin services
- FOC replacement if equipment breakdown
- Warm towel & drink after every dive
- Regular Air Tanks, weights, belt, 5 dive guides (1x Instructor, 4x Dive Masters)
- All flights & hotels stay
- Marine Park & Harbour fee
- Dive & Travel insurance
- Massage services
- Laundry services
- Nespresso coffee, alcohol; beer & wine
- Satellite Wi-Fi
- Diving Gear; dive computer, torch, 15L tank rental, BCD, regulator, wetsuit, fins mask.
- Nitrox Enriched Air fills
- Note; Nitrox & Diving Gear Items priced per diving day and are subject to availability.
- Note: Exposure suits; 3mm shorty wetsuits available ONLY.
- Departure; 3pm, 1st Day – Sorong, West Papua. Or earlier if everyone arrives before and all Trip Preparations have been completed. Free transfer from local hotel or Domine Edward Osok Airport, Sorong to Blue Manta on Trip Departure day (transfer time 30 mins).
- Return; 6am, Last Day – Maumere, Flores. After a light breakfast and fond farewells, we take you to your local hotel or Frans Seda Airport, Maumere in time for Check-in & flight (transfre time 20 mins). Note; latest BM Check-out midday, Trip Return day.
- Last dive ends; 12pm (midday), Penultimate Day. Plenty of time for R&R while we sail back to Maumere where we spend last night on Blue Manta. This also allows for your minimum 18 hours’ surface interval/ No Fly Time (as recommended by PADI) before flying next day.
CRUISE RATES 2022 | 2023 | 2024
12 Days/11 Nights: 6.600 US$ Upper & Main Deck / 6.100 US$ Lower Deck
13 Days/12 Nights: 6.950 US$ Upper & Main Deck / 6.450 US$ Lower Deck
Single Occupancy + 20% / Non Diver 10% discount
Sample itinerary: 12 Days/11 Nights – Raja Ampat – Banda Sea – Maumere/Flores Liveaboard Cruise
This is a sample itinerary and is subject to changes beyond the operator’s control. The exact itinerary, route and amount of dives for your cruise may be adapted to best suit the weather conditions, tides and currents, season and other prevailing events.
Day 1: Sorong Port
3pm Trip Departure day. Our staff will meet you upon your arrival to Sorong Airport or local hotel and transfer you to the awaiting Blue Manta. Arrivals before midday are best so we can make check dive at Red Light District (Lampu Merah) just outside Sorong before we get underway by 3pm for overnight sail.
- Port of Sorong, Indonesia
- 1 Dive
Day 2:-4: Raja Ampat & Misool
Raja Ampat & Misool; Wayil, Fiabacet & Boo area. Then sail to Koon island.
- Misool, Raja Ampat Regency, West Papua, Indonesia
- 3 x 3 to 4 Dives
Day 5: koon Island
West Seram, Pulau Koon full days diving. Wide angle diving with vibrant corals and a profusion of fish life.
- Pulau Koon, Indonesia
- 3 Dives
Day 6-8: Volcanic Islands
Ring of Fire; diving around Volcanic Islands and stunning seamounts in search of hammerheads, encounter many sea snakes, huge schools of fish, reef sharks, tunas, & other pelagic superstars.
- Banda Sea
- 3 x 3 Dives
Day 9: Wetar
Wetar; excellent wall, pelagic life and fantastic drop off, sail towards Pulau Alor
- Pulau Wetar, Maluku Barat Daya Regency, Maluku, Indonesia
- 3 Dives
Day 10: Alor
Alor; diving around the best sites; Karl’s Dream and Critters diving. Beautiful reefs in (sometimes cold!) clear blue waters, great macro and fish life.
- Alor, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
- 3 Dives
Day 11: Pulau Babi or Pulau Besar
Maumere; nearby Pulau Babi or Pulau Besar. Sail back to Maumere Port where you spend last night on board. Plenty of time to wash & dry equipment, have lunch, rest & relaxation, and if need be, an early flight on Trip Departure day.
- Flores, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
- 2 Dives
Day 12: Maumere Port
5am-12pm. Check out after light breakfast & farewells, we transfer to local hotel or airport. Take your pre-booked flight to Ujung Pandang (aka Makassar), Jakarta or Singapore
- Maumere Port, Uneng City, Sikka Regency, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
- 0 Dives