- Additional Dives
- Airport Pick Up
- Boat Cabin Accommodation
- Daily Scheduled Dives
- Dive Guide
- Full Board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/Airport to Boat Transfer
- Land Excursions
- Port and/or National Park Entrance Fees
- Soft Drinks
- Tour Guide
Triton Bay & East Banda Cruise Amira Liveaboard – 11 Nights
Triton Bay & East Banda Sea
Liveaboard Cruise with MSV AMIRA
This tour in the Banda Sea leads us from Kaimana to Saumlaki.
1. Kaimana – Saumlaki 12 Days
Southeast of the ‘bird’s head’ we treat ourselves to one scenic delicacy after another – over and under water. Note: This tour is only possible with full charter and by special request.
Triton Bay, located at the Southeastern end of the ‘bird head’ of New Guinea, is considered a dive site of absolute world class with its own unique fascination. The island has been dived infrequently and is equipped with a wonderful biodiversity. Unique soft coral gardens, huge forests of black coral and craggy rocks provide fantastic scenery both above and under water. East Banda is an infrequently visited but diverse tropical island landscape, where crystal clear waters, beautiful cliffs and endless gardens of table corals make every diver’s heart beat faster. At the strog current dive sites we encounter, for example, schools of barracudas and Napoleon fish of imposing size.
– Port clearance & Harbour tax: USD 150
– National park fee & Local fee: USD 130
– Distance fee: USD 580
Cruise Rate starts from 5.863 US$ – 12 Days/11 Nights
– Cabins with air conditioning and hot /cold water shower and western toilet
– All meals
– Diving with compressed air & Nitrox
– Multilingual tour guides on board
– Land excursions
– 15 liter tanks
– Diving lessons
– Port clearance and harbour tax
– National park fee and local fee
– Fuel surcharge
– Souvenirs on board
– Alcohol and Soft Drinks
– Dive, travel and medical Insurance
Sample itinerary: 12 Days/11 Nights – Triton Bay & East Banda Liveaboard Cruise
We reserve the right to change the travel itinerary or any agreed services, if force majeure, unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances require us to do so.
Day 1: Kaimana
The Amira crew will transfer our guests from Kaimana airport or the hotel to the ship. After a welcome briefing by the cruise director, our guests move into their cabins before embarking Kaimana. If possible a first dive will take place.
- Port of Warwarsi, Warwarsi, Kaimana, West Papua, Indonesia
- 0-1 Dives
Day 2 -10:
We offer 3-4 divers daily, including a dusk or night dive if possible. During crossings, a maximum of 2 dives per day will take place.
- Triton Bay Skywalk, Triton Bay, Kaimana Regency, West Papua, Indonesia
- 3-4 Dives per Day
Final day of diving with 2 scheduled dives and transfer to the port of Saumlaki.
- Banda Sea
- 2 Dives
Day 12: Saumlaki
Check-out and transfer by the Amira crew to the airport of Saumlaki.
- Saumlaki, Tanimbar Islands Regency, Maluku, Indonesia
- 0 Dives