- 15 Days / 14 Nights
- 0 Review
- Not Available
- Additional Dives
- Airport Pick Up
- Boat Cabin Accommodation
- Daily Scheduled Dives
- Dive Guide
- Full Board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/Airport to Boat Transfer
- Land Excursions
- Port and/or National Park Entrance Fees
- Soft Drinks
- Tour Guide
Wakatobi Liveaboard Cruise Seven Seas
Wakatobi Liveaboard Cruise
with SEVEN SEAS
Cruise Duration & Rate start from:
From: Bau Bau Disembark: Maumere – 15 Days/14 Nights – 7.700 US$
The rate will be US$ 550 per person per night. There will not be any price increase from July 2022 into the end of 2023. New prices will be announced for the period 2024 once a schedule has been developed for that season.
There are currently NO EXTRA FUEL SURCHARGES and NITROX is FREE OF CHARGE. Any and all port clearance and conservation fees are INCLUDED in the above pricing. NO SURCHARGES.
Also known as the Tukang Besi Archipelago, the Wakatobi Marine National Park is the second largest Marine Park in Indonesia. Its four main islands of Wangi-Wangi, Kaledupa, Tomia and Binongko each lend the first two letters of their names to give the area its name.
Fast attracting a reputation as one of the top dive spots in the world, it’s hardly surprising as the islands enjoy some of the healthiest coral reefs you are likely to dive. Wakatobi has the largest atoll in the world (Kaledupa), which is home to some of the most bio-diverse marine life in the world. Dolphins, manta rays, whales, turtles, hammerhead sharks, whale sharks and dugongs can all be found here.
Especially the small outer Islands, with their colonies of nesting seabirds and steep drop-offs for fantastic wall diving, will bring you eye to eye with some impressive schools of fish and some massive dogtooth tuna.
|Dry season:||May – November|
|Rainy season:||December – April|
|Air temperature:||27 – 32°C|
|Best time to dive:||October – December & March – May|
|Other interesting info:||March to May & October to December are usually periods of relatively calm weather.|
- Superb for wall-diving on the outer atolls and invertebrates at the larger islands
- Village trips to visit the Bajo communities, living in houses on stilts over the water
- Bays or atolls where the boat will anchor are perfect for afternoon water-skiing
- Explore the coastline in one of the tenders or kayaks
- Fishing for dogtooth tuna, yellowfin tuna, Spanish mackerel and trevally
14 Nights/15 Days Wakatobi Dive & Exploration Liveaboard Cruise
Seven Seas does not provide a day by day cruise itinerary for it’s cruises. Seven Seas reserves the right to change the travel itinerary or any agreed services, if force majeure, unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances require to do so.
Day 1: Bau Bau
Arrival at Bau Bau and boarding at Seven Seas.
- Bau-bau, Bau-Bau City, South East Sulawesi, Indonesia
- Boarding, 0 Dives
Day 2-14: Wakatobi National Park
Cruising the famous Wakatobi National Park
- Wakatobi National Park, South East Sulawesi, Indonesia
- Daily diving and snorkeling
Day 15: Maumere/Flores
Disembarkation at Port Maumere/Flores. Transport to your Hotel or Airport.
- Maumere Port, Uneng City, Sikka Regency, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
- Check out - 0 Dives